1. Update and finalize the inside matter of your book
2. Create a cover and an index (if desired) for your volume. The assumption is all other volumes would carry your system. Since your volumes would likely sit on a shelf, consider type on the spine. Your front or back cover should include at minimum the following text:
* United States Department of Labor
* U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
* Occupational Outlook Handbook,
2 Massachusetts Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20212-0001
We will have a final critique next week.